Are you using search engine optimization as a way to help your website gain more traffic? Here are a few of the most important reasons that you should be investing in Seo today.
1. Did you know that 79 percent of search engine users claim that they almost always click on natural search results? As many as 80 percent of search engine users say they rarely or never click on the sponsored search results. Putting in the work to make sure that your website shows up organically in as many of these searches as possible is paramount to the success of your business.
2. Increasingly, online connectivity through tablets and smartphones means that consumers are more informed than ever. An unfortunate side of this is that brick and mortar stores face challenges from online retailers in an unprecedented way.
3. According to Forrester Research, online sales are expected to grow from seven percent of overall retail sales to close to nine percent by 2016.
4. On average, companies respond to only about 30 percent of their social media fans or followers feedback. One of the best ways to improve your business is to try to improve this number in your own interactions.
5. Did you know that 30 percent of businesses outsource at least a portion of their social media marketing, often in the form of Seo reseller programs? This statistic is up from 28 percent in 2011.