If you were recently engaged, then you are more than likely bogged down in the middle of wedding planning. There are a ridiculous amount of things to take care of when planning a wedding and leaving just one thing off the list by mistake can put you months behind in the planning. Here are a few facts about wedding catering costs and wedding planning in general to get you started on the right track.
1. Food catering companies provide food, beverages and other services to a variety of clients, usually for special events like weddings or other big parties. One of the best things that you can do to save money when choosing a caterer is to find local catering companies who can work best with you. If you are also getting married locally, they more than likely will have experience at you venue which will save a lot of time and hassle.
2. Though it may not seem like it at first thought, catering can offer a significant savings over restaurant meals. One of the biggest saving to be found in wedding food catering and wedding catering costs comes with the added bonus of having the food delivered to your site.
3. Did you know that the average number of bridesmaids and groomsmen for a wedding is 4 each? This can be a strain on the budget, particularly when dress and tux costs are factored in, so try to keep it to a minimum if you are able to.
4. In spite of overall ideas and supposed traditions as many as one in four couples pay for their weddings themselves, with no financial help from either family. This number goes up dramatically as the age of the couple gets higher and even more so if either member of the couple has been married before.
5. Almost half of people find wedding professionals based on recommendations from family and friends. Check with anyone who has had a wedding that you have been to and enjoyed, and also check with co workers and extended family members to get recommendations for wedding catering ideas so that you can start making a list of possibilities. Check out this site for more.